Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A Blog Ferments

As a wine reviewer I have a least 3 strikes against me.

1) As a grad student, I have virtually no income
2) I live in Japan where there are two types of wine avaiable: pinkish-hued and Rothschild Grand Cru
3) I'm sure as shit not going to spit anything out, and much of the time I will drinking directly out of the bottle.

So basically if you want great recommendations for impressing people at dinner parties, you're in the wrong place. Go check out Robert Parker's blog or just fake it 'cause nobody's really going to notice.

However if you, dear reader, are a wine lover in spirit, live near a Japanese convienece store, or just tripped on to this site, I hope you will enjoy it.

Eventually some sort of review structure may emerge but I kinda doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment